[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] VLevel 0.5

Alfons Adriaensen fons.adriaensen at alcatel.be
Mon Jul 7 06:10:01 UTC 2003

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 10:11:01AM +0100, Steve Harris wrote:

> Because thats what the example one does. As it stands theres no good
> reason to, but it makes internationalisation easier.

As to internationalisation, I received a request some time ago to
integrate gettext support in the moogvcf plugins. Thinking about
this, my conclusion was that the code required to do this should not
be in each and every plugin, but in the host - the plugin would only
supply the keys enabling the host to lookup the translated texts.
The ideal solution for me would be to make the plugin provide both
the default text, and (optionally) in a second array, the lookup keys.

What do you think ?

--
Fons