[linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] horgand and morgan

holborn holborn at telefonica.net
Wed Jul 9 16:36:01 UTC 2003

> although you said in a previous post that you don't like
> auto-accompaniements, and although you say that you are not a programmer, I
> think that your progs are very good. I have not yet fully tested horgan and
> gmorgan, but I like them. I play live music, but sometimes I find that a
> auto-accompaniement is useful to lay down an idea for a new song. And
> sometimes it's just fun and relaxing playing this way :)
>
> Once again, thanks.
> GuyCLO~

Hi thanks for the interest of my programs ... i think you are the only one :-)

I want to explain a little history ... of topic .. sorry ... yes .. i pay my
bills playing for the people,  when i was young .... Neron was emperator of
Rome ... i was make a test in the college, for apptitudes to select some kind
of university career, and my artists aptitudes was 0,00014% i will never
forget this number .. :-) and for engeniering or some like that was 99% ..
anyway i was decide to be musicien in this life. Now, many years after this i
know i was make a big effort .... years ago i was discover the computers and
... i like it. Well ... i'm not programer ... i need to learn millions of
things before i can say something like that. I only need to see the code from
other people, perfectly structurated, and i dont know how to do it. Well, in
fact they are many many of basic things i really dont know it. And .. i dont
have anyone close who can explain me :-(

Maybe all of this was the causant of the terrific graphic design of my
programs :-), and .... four your resolution problem ... i have one good new
an one bad new, the good one was ... i was never think in this problem but do
the main window with all the widgets resizable i think will not be a big
problem, i will try to do it, but the bad new ... is .. the comming version
0.02 has another "main" window for batch play .. like Band in a Box ...and
resize in that window maybe will be a problem.

I'm developing gmorgan, and i have a large TODO ...  but after 0.02 maybe i
can stop improving and i will make some patterns, this prog without patterns
is nothing.

Thanks for all.

Josep