[linux-audio-dev] i awiat your response

fredyengeni at mail.com fredyengeni at mail.com
Tue Jul 22 14:03:00 UTC 2003

goodday,

My name is Fred Yengeni a south African citizen, I got your Contact
through the south African chamber of commece and industry . I am the brother
to mr Tony Yengeni . Mr Yengeni was the chairman of parliament's in south
Africa and the former chief whip of
the ruling political party ANC .My Brother (MR. T. YENGENI), has as a
result of trust and Confidence he has mandated that I search for a Reliable
and trustworthy foreign> partner, who Will help receive some funds, which we
have in cash Totalling US$25.5m (Twenty Five Million five hindred thousand United States Dollars
Only) into a personal, company or any Reliable foreign bank account for safe
keeping for a Short period of time, since our family bank accounts Within
and outside the country have all been Frozen by the authorities.

However I have managed to push the money abroad and it is presently in the
custody of a financial company in Europe I got your contact
through the South African chamber of commerce and industry. I hope you are
trustworthy and will not sit on the money when you receive it. The total sum
will be shared as follows: 20% for you , 75% For my family ,andthen the
remaining 5% will be used for the reimbursement of all the expenses we will
incurre in the processof this transaction like your flight ticket to Europe
where you will take delivery of the funds , Your hotel accommodation ,
etc.There is no risk involved what so ever on this transaction, these funds
will be received in your favor upon proper application. If you are
interested in this business, please urgently contact me on the following
e-mail address. Please endeavor to keep this business confidential.I will
be most grateful if you can come forward and help me. I would refer you to
these few Websites for further information. reply through my alternative
email account, yengeni at awis.zzn.com

About my family) 1) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/2756861.stm 2)
http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/10/03/safrica.arms/index.html 3)
http://iafrica.com/news/sa/993487.htm 4)