[linux-audio-dev] MVC again

Juhana Sadeharju kouhia at nic.funet.fi
Tue Jun 3 11:56:00 UTC 2003

Hello. It is still quite unclear to me how I actually would code
the MVC type software. Can anyone give practical hints?
Practical examples taken from existing software would be fine
too.

What open source software uses MVC? Most open source software
seems to manipulate the model data in the GUI routines, I see.

MVC sure is a great thing, but I would like to see a concrete
toolkit or a hint list which helps me in making perfect MVC
code immediately. Is it even possible to write a MVC toolkit?
What would be in such a toolkit?

Best regards,

Juhana