[linux-audio-dev] Goodnews

johnsonwilliams williamsjng at go.com
Wed Jun 4 00:56:02 UTC 2003

Dear Sir,

I am BarristerJohnson Williams Solicitor,the
Personal Attorney to Mr Mark Dimitris a national of
your country, who used to work with shell
development company in Nigeria. On the 21st of April
1999, my client,his wife And their three children
were in volved in a car accident along Sagamu/Lagos
Express Road.unfortunately they All lost their lives
in the event of the accident, Since then I have made
several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of
in my clients extended relatives, this has also
proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful
attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the
Internet, to locate any member of his family but tono avail,
I contact you to assist me in receiving the money
and property left behind by my client before they
get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
bank where this huge deposits lodged.Particularly,
the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at
about $9 million dollars. Conseqently,
The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of
kin or have the account confiscated within the next
ten official working days. since i have been
unsuccesfull in locating the the relatives for over
3 years now I seek your consent to present you asthe
next of kin of the deceased since you are from the
same country so that the proceeds of this account
valued at $9 million dollars can be paid to you and
then you and me can share the money. 60% to me and
30% to you,while 10% should be for expenses or tax
as your government may require.I have all necessary legal documents that can be
used to back up any claim we may make. All I require
is your honest cooperation to enable us see this
deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed
under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Please get in touch with me by my email to enable usdiscuss further.
Best regards,
Barrister Johnson Williams