[linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] NI Traktor

Allan Klinbail allank at labyrinth.net.au
Thu Jun 12 04:46:01 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 17:13, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
> Robert Jonsson hat gesagt: // Robert Jonsson wrote:
>
> > This is a first for audio applications.

I've seen Microsoft adds (paid ones) on SourceForge. so this doesn't
surprise me too much... There are alot of OSX apps appearing so it
doesn't surprise me that they are doing this. However.. I too am not
sure if I like commercial software appearing there, at the same time it
does mean that they are taking notice of the community and seeing Open
Source users as being a potential market.

--
Allan Klinbail <allank at labyrinth.net.au>