[linux-audio-dev] patches for kernel 2.4.21 ?

Maarten De Boer mdeboer at iua.upf.es
Tue Jun 17 07:51:00 UTC 2003

> and that seems strange? ;-)

no, though in the past i have been amazed sometimes :-)

> the -ac changelog. To me, it's trivial to patch the rejects, but to
> someone that isn't all that excited about it, it can be daunting.

sure, but getting the rejects to patch does not mean that the
patch is complete... i mean, new code paths might have been added
that require new stuff to be added in the patch, especially since
such a long time has passed between 2.4.20 and 2.4.21

anyway, i talked to andrew morton, and he suggests that it is better
to go for 2.5.x ...

maarten