[linux-audio-dev] 2nd LAD conference in Karlsruhe

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Thu Jun 19 07:12:01 UTC 2003

fbar at footils.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 01:39:18PM +0200, Matthias Nagorni wrote:
>

>>Early registrations (email either me or Frank Neumann <Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com>)
>>would help us to estimate the approximate scale of the event which can be
>>even larger than last time. If you can do a talk or presentation please let
>>us know the subject and estimated time you need for this. Depending on the
>>number of talks we can decide whether we will have two parallel sessions.
>

> I would like to do a "real" talk on Pd, like the (hidden) one on the first
> conference's sunday. I'll have to think about the details yet. Then I
> also talked about a DJing night with Frank de Pol. I'd dj netaudio with a Pd
> patch done for exactly that, but could also perform with some of my Pd
> stuff.

yay !

i don't normally like to dance, but that might change now that i've seen
frank working his pd setup. :)

--
All Members shall refrain in their international relations from
the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or

Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany
http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server)
http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/ (Linux Audio Developers)