[linux-audio-dev] New form of GPL licence that protects Linux from proprietary world [was: New powermacs?]

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sun Jun 22 16:44:00 UTC 2003

>I would love to hear from Paul Davis on this issue since he is one of
>the most involved contributors in this community when it comes to
>monetary dependence. Paul?

at the point you wrote this, i was at about mile 142 of a 200 mile
bicycle ride through north-western new jersey. i finished 2
hours faster than the last time i did this event, and 2 hours faster
than the death valley double in march, and perhaps because of that my
brain is somewhat fried. i'll comment when i can think about it
without hearing the endless rushing water that accompanied the ride
this year (torrential rain for about 36 hours) :)