[linux-audio-dev] first ardour tarball now available

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Jun 26 12:09:00 UTC 2003

For all those of you for whom CVS was just too much to bear, Ardour is
now available on ardour.sf.net as a source tarball, version
0.9beta1. You will still need to have several external libraries
installed to build and/or use it (see the README), but this release
marks the end of a long road for Ardour, and the start of an even
longer one.

I am off on vacation with my daughter for a few weeks, hiking in the
mountains and canyons of the west. When I return, it will be time to
push Ardour towards its 1.0 release, scheduled for late July/early
August.

--p