[linux-audio-dev] LAD conference Karlsruhe info

Frank Neumann Frank.Neumann at st.com
Wed Mar 12 09:16:01 UTC 2003

Hi list,

the Linux Audio Developer's Conference in Karlsruhe is soon to begin,
and here is just a little information I wanted to give you:

- The live audio stream to be broadcast on Friday and Thursday (probably
between ~ 2 P.M. and 9 P.M. on both days) is available at these LiveIce
servers:

x http://plugin.org.uk:2300/liveice (currently set to max. 50 clients)
x http://politik.uni-duisburg.de:2300/liveice (max. 20 clients)

We have never done this before, so forgive us if we run into problems
there.

- In order to have a "channel back" from the audience, some of us might
lurk on what I think is the inofficial IRC meeting point,
irc.openprojects.net, channel #lad. See also
http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/irc.php3.

- Photos will be made, for sure :-). I don't know yet when and how we
can make these available; probably already during the conference, time
permitting.

- The same is true for recordings of both the talks and the music we
(might?) make. These might take a while to be made available.

Greetings,
Frank

PS: Oh, and yes, reports..right. Some time later, hopefully :-).