[linux-audio-dev] Echo Darla/Gina/Layla/... on Linux

Ranjit Singh ranjit at sukhisoft.com
Tue Mar 18 15:02:01 UTC 2003

> I have downloaded the C++ sample code from the echo site. Has anybody
> developed it beyond that point? I will go ahead and set up a web site for
> the management of the development. Are there any suggestions as to the tools
> we will need to collaborate?

Well, base would be CVS and bugzilla. A forum system would be good, as it's
more flexible than a mailing list. phpBB is quite easy to setup, or are you
thinking one of the standard repositories?

I don't have much experience of more advanced tools under Linux; what do you
guys reckon?

It'd be good if we could version control diagrams as well.

My 2 cents ;)

Ranjit.