[linux-audio-dev] Echo Darla/Gina/Layla/... on Linux

Ranjit Singh ranjit at sukhisoft.com
Tue Mar 18 19:03:00 UTC 2003

> with all due respect, you are talking about somewhere between 1-5000
> lines of code that would take someone experienced about 3 days to get
> to 60% functionality. once it reaches that point, ALSA will happily
> take it on, and you get CVS and the ALSA mailing lists to use.

Fair enough, I don't know enough about linux module coding. If we can get a
60% functional version in less than a week, I'd be dead chuffed! ;)

We're effectively talking about a driver for the Motorola DSP onboard (I can't
remember what the no is.) We first need to get it to C code- isn't that what
the CPP used to do?

Sorry, it's been a while. 8-)