[linux-audio-dev] Modular synths of the world, unite and take over :-)

Lukas Degener AFBLukas at gmx.de
Wed Mar 19 06:17:01 UTC 2003

Lukas Degener wrote:

> Guess i better stop now and think it all over.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Lukas

Yeah, i like replying to my own mails :-)

Ok, now i thought it over somewhat, and hmmm....
i hate to say that, but i think, hmmm.... ok, you are right, Paul.
maybe. kindof. a little bit. :)

We realy shouldn't try to enforce different projects to essentialy look
and feel (and finaly do) the same.
This would not be the point.

I'm not sure anymore what i actualy ment to suggest. So i will just shut
up for now until i can come up with something more concrete.

Regards,
Lukas