[linux-audio-dev] Echo Darla/Gina/Layla/... on Linux

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Wed Mar 19 17:45:01 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-03-18 at 23:49, Ranjit Singh wrote:

> We're effectively talking about a driver for the Motorola DSP onboard (I can't
> remember what the no is.) We first need to get it to C code- isn't that what
> the CPP used to do?

Some "lesser" C++ compilers do.  GCC does things the right way (of
course :) and compiles C++ to assembler.  Not sure if there's any way to
get it to produce C code but I doubt there is.  You might be able to
find another compiler to do it; google will be your friend for that.

Bob

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>