[linux-audio-dev] OT: Computer Music magazines for sale

Dr William Bland wjb at abstractnonsense.com
Thu Mar 20 09:59:00 UTC 2003

Hello,
	Sorry for the OT message but I thought those of you within the UK
might be interested.  I am selling lots of Computer Music magazines on
Ebay.  I will post to within the UK, and all the auctions start at just
10p (with no reserve), which is pretty good considering each magazine
comes with a CD containing loads of samples and software (and they cost me
5UKP each).

You can see the auctions (with photos and descriptions) at:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ebaytag1code=3&maxRecordsReturned=300&maxRecordsPerPage=50&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=%22computer+music%22&shortcut=2

Thanks for your time.
Cheers,
	Bill.
--
Dr. William Bland.                          Computer Programmer, UK.
www.abstractnonsense.com