[linux-audio-dev] gala-0.2.14 released

torbenh at gmx.de torbenh at gmx.de
Sun Mar 23 14:40:01 UTC 2003

On Fri, Mar 21, 2003 at 06:22:30PM -0500, Dave Phillips wrote:
> torbenh at gmx.de wrote:
>
> > It also supports OpenGL Scene Graphs which can be controlled by your
> > audio data, the sequencers etc...
>
> Hi Torben:
>
>   ./configure is giving me problems when it comes to libgtkgl. It says:
>
> 	checking for gdk_gl_query in -lgtkgl... no
> 	GtkGL not found

what does config.log say ?

>   but 'whereis libgtkgl.so' reveals:
>
> 	libgtkgl: /usr/local/lib/libgtkgl.so /usr/local/lib/libgtkgl.la
> /usr/local/lib/libgtkgl.a
>
>   and 'nm libgtkgl.so.5.0.0 | grep gl_query' reports:
>
> 	00001678 T gdk_gl_query
>
>   Any idea why configure doesn't recognize that I do have the lib ?

hmm.. strange: i use the aclocal macro that comes with gtkglarea 1.2.3
If you are using debian use the deb package. Why is liblrdf not in
debian ?

I did not change very much on the gl side and this tarball configured
and compiled fine on franks machine at lad conference.

--
torben Hohn
http://galan.sourceforge.net -- The graphical Audio language