[linux-audio-dev] Re: final scratch + native instruments

Martin Buechler martin.buechler at vrweb.de
Thu May 8 12:39:00 UTC 2003

 > http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp/2003/Final-Scratch-11-Traktor.html
 >
 > i poked around the website(s) but couldn't figure out if this means
 > that TraktorFS runs on linux. someone with more time might be inclined
 > to find out ...

Hi,

All you might want to know about Traktor FS, may be found at
http://www.nativeinstruments.de/index.php?id=traktorfs_us
Where they clearly state:
Final Scratch on Linux and Mac OS X: Powered by TRAKTOR FS
BTW, I live next door to Native Instruments' office, and I heard and
saw that Traktor DJ stuff working on their release party in our
favourite low-tech cocktail bar, quite impressive, but those people
(~30) of NI actually forgot to pay their bill for about 4 weeks ;)
Alas, don't know what OS it was, but if something remains unclear, I
might jump in my pants and go ask them.

Martin