[linux-audio-dev] Kylix

Fred Gleason fredg at salemradiolabs.com
Thu May 8 21:13:01 UTC 2003

On Thursday 08 May 2003 20:53, nickt wrote:

> Qt looks nice but I have no documents to explain it enough to do advance
> work with it.

	http://doc.trolltech.com/3.1/index.html

See in particular the tutorial.  It got me up and running very quickly.

There's also a rather active mailing list (qt-interest) for general developer
questions.  See:

	http://lists.trolltech.com/

Cheers!

|      Frederick F. Gleason, Jr.      |         Salem Radio Labs          |
|       Voice: 1-(540)-341-2880       |      87 Lee Highway, Suite 11     |
|        FAX: 1-(540)-341-7176        |        Warrenton, VA 20188        |
|               Machines should work.  People should think.               |
|                                           -- IBM Pollyanna Principle    |