[linux-audio-dev] (Sydney) Music/ Audio group meeting (fwd)

Conrad Parker conrad at metadecks.org
Tue May 13 03:07:02 UTC 2003

hey,

for anyone in Sydney, Australia, we're starting up a monthly Linux Audio
and music SIG, with the first meeting this saturday ... this is a special
interest group of the Sydney Linux Users Group, hosted by the Department
of Contemporary Music Studies at Macquarie University. It's being
organised by Denis Crowdy of that department. I'll demo some JACK stuff
because it rocks, and we can all make some noise. Erik of Secret Rabbit
Code (libsamplerate, oh and libsndfile) will be there, as will Steve K of
the Debian ALSA Psychos. It's free, bring your gear, hubs, speakers, mics
and headphones, and let's crank it up cos there's no neighbours for a mile
around :)

details at http://www.slug.org.au/, announcement copied below!

Conrad.

----- Forwarded message from Denis Crowdy <dcrowdy at pip.hmn.mq.edu.au> -----