[linux-audio-dev] Re: final scratch + native instruments

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Mon May 19 14:39:00 UTC 2003

Martin Buechler said

 >Alas, don't know what OS it was, but if something remains unclear, I
 >might jump in my pants and go ask them.

or you could just let them know about terminatorX and GDam...

Nice to know they have open sourced their code though. I hope that means
they have made enough money out of the product over the past year that
they can afford to make it free and not that they are drawing straws to
make enough money to survive.

Perhaps they could have been more friendly to us rounds here and we
could've promoed them a bit more to our business partners....

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No!
We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything
I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002
The Scotsman