[admin] Re: [linux-audio-dev] AMERÝKA'DA YAÞAMAK ÝSTER MÝSÝNÝZ ?

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Sun May 25 09:12:00 UTC 2003

David Olofson wrote:
> On Sunday 25 May 2003 13.59, Joern Nettingsmeier wrote:
>
>> ABD/GÖÇMENLÝK wrote: [some turkish spam bs]
>>
>> shit. they sneaked it past the html filter. but i'm reluctant to
>> plonk all multipart messages, many mailers produce them by default.
>>  guess we have to live with it for now.
>

> I never saw it, so I guess the filter on my mail server ate it... (It
>  checks for broken HTML code, common spam phrases and that kind of
> stuff. Too much of it, and the mail is thrown away.)

can't do that unfortunately.
the mailman version that douglas is using can't do body filtering (it
does not understand mime). :(

--
All Members shall refrain in their international relations from
the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or

Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany
http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server)
http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/ (Linux Audio Developers)