[linux-audio-dev] A "best" event delegation strategy?

Lukas Degener AFBLukas at gmx.de
Fri May 30 13:47:01 UTC 2003

Phil Kerr wrote:

>Hi Lukas,
>
>For the networking transportation you may want to have a look at IEEE
>P1639, formerly known as DMIDI, and RTP-MIDI (aka MWPP).

Oops, i think this is another misunderstanding. I shouldn't have used
words like 'network', 'port' and 'listen' .
Actualy i had nothing in mind that would be related to networking, i.e.
communication between two or more computers,
by 'network' i mean a virtual network of interconnected modules within
my programm.

Lukas