[linux-audio-dev] [OT] Analog circuit design?

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Sat May 31 17:03:00 UTC 2003

Sort of off-topic, except that i want to do it on linux and it
does have to do with audio :)

I've been wanting to tinker a bit with analog audio circuit
design.  I've built a few boxes from schematics but I've
never actually designed a circuit.

What I'd REALLY like is some GUI software in which I can construct
a circuit diagram and then feed in a test audio signal and
through some DSP magic, hear (more or less) what the result would sound
like before I start using my big clunky hands to ruin physical objects :)

Does such a thing exist? Or some combination of software that would
do the above?  I've been looking at some SPICE resources online
but I can't tell if you can feed an arbitrary digitized audio signal into
a SPICE simulation.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com