[linux-audio-dev] Re: Hammerfall latency confusion in german "Keyboards" articles ?

Benno Senoner sbenno at gardena.net
Sun Nov 2 01:33:51 UTC 2003

Frank Barknecht wrote:

>Hallo,
>Benno Senoner hat gesagt: // Benno Senoner wrote:
>

>>Perhaps these "latency" journalists are exactly those that say that
>>Linux audio is not a reality and will have no future anyway :-)
>>

>Write them about the latency figures. I'm constantly confused by the
>numbers in "Keyboards", they really should define what kind of latency
>they use.
>
>ciao

I've got a better idea: organize a commando that kidnaps their whole
staff and chain them
on a chair for the whole duration of the next ZKM while they will be
hammered 8-10 hours a day
with technical talks and linux audio aplication demonstrations.
I guess that move would eliminate both the confusions about latency and
will certainly
prevent future spreading of misinformation about Linux audio. :-)

Zwei fliegen mit einer Klappe wie man so sagt :-)

Benno
http://www.linuxsampler.org