[ann] matched, Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ann] guitar preamp plugin, v2

Tim Goetze tim at quitte.de
Sun Nov 2 15:23:24 UTC 2003

>> a new, completely redone version of my valve-inspired preamp plugin is
>> up. improvements over the predecessor include:
>

>Cool, I already love it, like I did "unmatched". Thanks a lot.

great, i love to hear that.

i've cooked up a different flavour of 'unmatched' to go with it, this
one comes as 'matched'.

it has been shaped after the same frequency response, but with a
slightly different algorithm, assuming that it is used in conjunction
with the 'preamp' plugin. i find it an improvement. same page as the
other one:

http://quitte.de/dsp/unmatched.html

enjoy,

tim