[linux-audio-dev] Re: Programming resource question

vanDongen/Gilcher gml at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 13 13:40:04 UTC 2003

Excellent plan.

Maybe I could contribute, since I was thinking along the same lines as well.
My performance system is a pd pattern sequencer triggering csound, also geared
to my personal setup, and I have been thinking on moving it to C as well.
Parts are already coded in C as a pd external.

Gerard

--
electronic & acoustic musics-- http://www.xs4all.nl/~gml