[linux-audio-dev] plugin GUIs

Brad Arant barant at barant.com
Wed Nov 19 17:47:13 UTC 2003

Maybe this is off topic and I know there are plenty of GUI toolkits but I
just thought I would throw it out here. I have written my own GUI toolkit
over the last few years and it is quite useful and I would be willing to
share it for further development for those folks that are inclined to
incorporate it into their software. It is not nearly as complex as these
other GUIs but it is quite comprehensive and has an exandable event model.
If interested shoot me an e-mail and I can discuss it and basically build it
into anything you need.