[linux-audio-dev] Making a song with festival for voices:

Juan Linietsky coding at reduz.com.ar
Fri Nov 28 19:27:18 UTC 2003

By request of some of the people here, I am posting a complete
song that you can open and check, as well as the lyric files (xml),
and the notes on the problems i found when creating the sounds
with festival. The song was composed in one hour and you can see
how the audio chunks were mixed, as well of which ladspa effects
were applied to 'produce' it.

http://reduz.com.ar/festisong

The song (.ct file) can be opened with the (unreleased yet) version of
cheesetracker, as it uses the new equalizer filters and all that.

http://reduz.dyndns.org/cheesetracker-0.9.5.tar.gz

Cheers! Lets hope we get more festivalized songs soon :)
Maybe Paul Davis will consider integrating festival to ardour hehe...

Juan Linietsky