[linux-audio-dev] GAP: Audio API again

Tim Hockin thockin at hockin.org
Sat Oct 4 17:21:00 UTC 2003

> I'm not so skilled like the developers you cited, but perhaps I can
> contribute with some ideas I didn't see considered. I haven't done it
> yet for the reasons I've written.

I haven't seen any reasons for keeping quiet except that you aren't happy
the MMA is running, it, which is hardly a reason.  If you want to have
influence, open your mouth and tell us what you think is wrong.

--
Notice that as computers are becoming easier and easier to use,
suddenly there's a big market for "Dummies" books.  Cause and effect,