[linux-audio-dev] ladcca

Tim Orford tim at orford.org
Sun Oct 12 12:34:00 UTC 2003

> Hi ! I am not the author of ladcca, Bob Ham is.
> I personally am happy about it! :)

woops! :-)
I guess Bob is far too modest to put his name on the web page:-)

anyway, having recomended ladcca the other day i was a
little disturbed to see the web page gives the impression
of a dead project. There is no activity since march and in the
middle of the page it says "LADCCA is not particularly stable or usable
at the moment. It is not recommended for use with production systems".
Perhaps a minor cosmetic update would be in order?

as i think ladcca is crucial to the furtherance of a Free modular
audio system, any comments from people on how it is going,
especially with regards to client support would be most welcome.

Bob, i'm assuming you're reading this list, so what help if any is needed?

regards to all
--
Tim Orford