[linux-audio-dev] Re: Linux VERSUS OSS ???

Jussi Laako jussi.laako at pp.inet.fi
Wed Oct 15 16:06:01 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 04:51, Paul Davis wrote:

> assuming that your requirements are met by OSS's incredibly simplistic
> model of an audio device driver. need to control xrun detection?

It took a long while before I found out how to disable the default
stop-at-xrun behavior. My app needs to be running 24/7/365 no matter how
many xruns there are, without needing to restart the interface every
time. Minimal dataloss required when xrun happens.

--
Jussi Laako <jussi.laako at pp.inet.fi>