[linux-audio-dev] CONFIDENCIAL REQUEST

johnny.mboma1 at caramail.com johnny.mboma1 at caramail.com
Tue Sep 2 14:58:01 UTC 2003

 Dear Sir,

  I need your help,I am John Mboma the son of a
 Late minister during the reign of mobutu seseko,
 I came to know you in the course of my search for
 a reliable and God fearing partner and I decide
 to contact you because I believe you are a reputable
  person and I felt you can help us over this confidential
 matter. I count on your intergrity and honesty to be
 able  to handle this business.

 My father was a minister in Democratic Republic of
 Congo during the reign of Late President Mobutu.
 Our father was killed during the rebel attack and
 our house was burnt. We  manage to escape to South
 Africa with  my mother and two of my sisters
 where we are now taking refuge.Before the death of
 my father he deposited US$30.5 MILLION, with a security
 company in Europe.The money is kept in a trunk boxes
 and was registered as precious substance. Thus there is
 nobody that knows that it is money that is in the box.
 All the document with which the money was deposited
 is with us. I am looking for somebody to that is
 capable  and willing to travel to Europe Country to
 receive the two trunk boxes of money on behalf of my
 family from the security company.

 We need a trust worthy and experience person that
 will help us to invest this money in your country  and
 take us as one family  and will also buy a house for us
 over  there where we can live safely.

 We are expecting to hear from you.Please contact me
 on this Email Address:    johnmboma at uymail.com

 Thanks for your  anticipated and cooperation.please
 include your telephone number and fax number in
 your reply

 Best Regards,

 John Mboma.