[linux-audio-dev] WINNING NOTIFICTION

lotteriaprimitiva67 at latinmail.com lotteriaprimitiva67 at latinmail.com
Thu Sep 4 11:52:00 UTC 2003

                       CALLE MARIA MOLINA 67
               Tel:0034 665 092 229
               Fax:0034 91 615 33 66

               E-mail:  lotteria_laprimitiva at latinmail.com

  FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS DIRECTOR,
  INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
  REF: LP/26510460037/03
  BATCH: 24/00319/IPD

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the release today, 29th August 2003,of
the ELGORDO SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/INTER-NATIONAL PROGRAMS held on the 25th
August,2003.
Your  name attached to ticket number 025 11464992-750 with serial
number 2113-05 drew the lucky number 3-18-19-30-32-40, which consequently
won the lottery in the 1st category.

You are therefore been approve for the lump sum pay out of €uros
911764.47. (Nine hundred and eleven thousand seven hundred and  sistyfour
.fourty seven cents.) in cash credit to the file REF: LP/26510460037/03.
This is from a total prize of €uros 15,500,000.00 share among the
seventeen (17) International winners in this category.

CONGRATULATION!

Your fund is now deposited with a Security Company MADRID CREDIT
COMMISION. Due to the mixed up of some numbers and names, we ask that you
keep this award a top secret from the public notice until your claim as
been processed and your prize money remitted to your account as this is a
part of our Security protocol to avoid double claiming award or
unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from 25,000 names from Australia, USA,  Europe, Asia ,New Zealand,
Middle-East and South-North America .As part of our international promotions
program, which we conducted once in a year. We hope with a part of your
prize, you will take part in our end of the year high stake €uros 300
Million International Lottery.

To being your claim, please contact the issuing authority, your prize
claim agent, Mr Jose Carlos Blanco, (Foreign Service Manager) for
processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your
choice. Tel:  34 -655-103-635 .Email:lottoprimitva at eresmas.com.com
Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later until than the 29th
September, 2003. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

Note: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every of your
correspondence with your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any address do inform your claims agent as
soon as possible.

Please remember to ask for your prize claim certificate.
Congratulation again from all member of our staff and thank you for
being part of our promotion program.

Best regards,

Director.