[linux-audio-dev] YOUR SINCERE ATTENTION IS INDEED NEEDED.

JEFF WALTERS jeffwalters at voila.fr
Mon Sep 8 21:12:01 UTC 2003

                             CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

Dear Freind

I am compelled to write you this letter due to the situation
that my former boss,the estranged president of Liberia,President Charles
Taylor is facing domestically and internationally.My name is JEFF
WALTERS,A friend and trusted aide to his excellency since he took over thereign of government

till the year 2002 just because i know much about precious stones.In september of last year,his

excellency in his usual manner struck alucrative deal with a South African precious stone
miner/dealer;MrTacquel Euelfor Diamond stone valued at the sum of forty-two million united states

dollars only.(USD$42).This was part of his numerous/illicit deals on precious stones that runs

into hundreds of million of dollars and of several civil strife and was in Sierra leone and

Angola.As usual,i was meant to be the faciliator of this deal after which the lodgement of the

proceeds therefrom would be made to one of his very many coded bank accounts in Switzerland {some

now frozen by Swiss athorities}.I had to think twice about that because all the previous deal i

had with him,he took almost the whole income into his various foreign accounts.

This made me  to suggest to him about depositing the money into a
security company in a trunk box as a diplomatic cargo to provide immunity for it anytime we want

to move the consignment.
The consignment is deposited as family treasure with diplomatic
immunity.Right now i'm in Nigeria {including his excellency,as he was granted asylum by Nigerian

goverment} and planning to move out when i finalise outstanding issues with him (Charles).
The present dilenma,problem and stepping down of his excellency  from
power has given me the oppurtunity to convince him into clearing
the deposit and bank his share in any account of his choice.I want to make something clear to

you,i'm not going to give a penny to Charles when i clear this consignment because he has enough

and i want to send 50% of the money to Liberia and Sierra leone for building of hospitals and

schools in their country.They really suffered under him and it's still affecting the lifes of

people down there.I want you to assist me
and i will share the remaining 50% with you.

I will explain the procedure on how to go about this transaction,the moment you declare your full

interest to assist. You can reach me through my private email address:(jeffwalters at post.cz).
I await your full co-operation to assist the victims of war.
Remain Blessed.

Regards

MR JEFF WALTERS