[linux-audio-dev] GOODDAY

SONNY LAYE & SISTER sonnylaye at indiatimes.com
Tue Sep 9 01:01:01 UTC 2003

 Goodday,

 Please I am Master Sonny  Laye, the only son of late
 chief Joseph Alfred Laye from
 Sierra Leone.I know that my message will come to you
 as a surprise to you but
 however, I am writing you in absolute confidence
 primarily to seek your
 assistance to transfer our cash of nine million
 eight hundred thousand dollars
 ($9,800,000) now in the custody of a BANK here in
 Abidjan to your private
 account pending our arrival to your country.

         SOURCE OF THE MONEY
 My late father, chief Joseph Alfred  Laye , a native
 of mende district in the
 Northern province of Sierra Leone, was the general
 Manager of Sierra Leone
 mining  co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown. According
 to my father. This money was

 the  income acquired from mining co-operation's over
 draft and minor sales.
 Before the  peak of the civil war between the rebels
 forces of major Paul Koroma

 and the combined forces of ECOMOG peace keeping
 operation that almost destroyed

 My country, following the forceful removal from
 power of the Civilian Elected
 President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the rebels. My
 father had already made
 arrangement for his family, my mother, my little
 sister and myself to be
 evacuated to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire with our
 personal effects.

 My father deposited the fund in the BANK until after
 the war when he will join
 us. During the war  in my  country, and following
 the indiscriminate looting of
 public and Government properties by the rebel
 forces, the sierra Leone mining
 coop. Was one of the targets looted and destroyed.
 My father including other top

 Government functionaries Were attacked and killed by
 the rebels in November 1999

 because of his relationship with the civilian
 Government of Ahmed Tejan Kabbah.

 As a result of my
 father death, and with the news of my uncles
 involvement in air crash in
 January, dashed
 our hope of survival. The untimely deaths caused my
 mothers heart failure and
 other related complications of which she later died
 in the hospital After we
 must have spent a lot of money on her.

 Now my 16-year-old sister and myself are alone in
 this strange country suffering

 without any care or help. Without any relation, we
 are now like refugees and
 orphans. Our only hope now is in this fund which our
 father deposited in the
 BANK To this effect, I humbly solicit your
 assistance in the followings ways. To

 assist me claim this fund  from the BANK as
 co-beneficiary. To transfer this
 money in your name to your country.
 To make a good arrangement for a joint business
 investment on our behalf in your

 country and you being the caretaker. To secure a
 college for my little sister
 and my self
 in your country to further our education. And to
 make arrangement for our travel

 to meet you face to face in your country after you
 have transferred this fund.
 Most importantly. The whole documents issued after
 deposit are in my custody.
 For your assistance, I
 beg to concede 20% of  this money to you for your
 efforts and assistance.

 Please include your phone/fax number on reply.so
 that i can send all the necessary documents to you.

 Thanks and God bless.

 Best regards,

 SonnyLaye and Sister.