[linux-audio-dev] Re: Blocking rima-tde.net, was Re: *****SPAM***** [linux-audio-dev] WINNING NOTIFICATION

Dan Hollis goemon at anime.net
Tue Sep 9 07:51:00 UTC 2003

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Ismael Valladolid Torres wrote:
> Blocking rima-tde.net, maybe you will be blocking almost all spanish
> DSL users, including myself. I have my own DSL connection, and SMTP
> running on my computer. I could spam the entire world without using my
> provider's smarthost. Please, think twice about this.

rima-tde has no working postmaster@ or abuse@ address.

also, their whois registration info on rima-tde.net is incorrect and their
contact addresses bounce.

the whole rima-tde ISP is completely incompetent, and there's little
reason to accept mails from an abusive ISP like that.

sorry if you're stuck on them. but as the saying goes "you lie with
dogs, you catch fleas"

-Dan
--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]