[linux-audio-dev] GOODDAY

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Tue Sep 9 14:28:00 UTC 2003

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 01:55:02PM -0500, mawali at news.icns.com wrote:
> Please do something about this spam. I am sick of spam and outlook
> viruses!!

We had a discussion about closing the list to non-member
postings back in August. There seemed to be general consensus
that the benefits outweighed the cost. Then I forgot to
actually do anything :-\   I have now set the list to closed.
That should stop most of the spam we've been seeing on the list.

I would also like to get spamassasin into the mail processing
chain before mailman, so that we can block anything marked
as spam.  But I have not had a chance to do so. Sorry.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com