[linux-audio-dev] Re: Blocking rima-tde.net, was Re: *****SPAM***** [linux-audio-dev] WINNING NOTIFICATION

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Tue Sep 9 15:07:01 UTC 2003

Paul Winkler wrote:

> I can't speak for Joern who should be returning as list admin in the
> near future; but as long as I'm taking care of the lists I will
> not block ISPs. That's throwing the baby out with the bathwater,
> IMHO.
>
> However, as previously mentioned, I'd like to get spamassasin
> in the list processing chain. I just don't know when i'll be able to
> do so.

Thanks, Paul. Although I'm on a broadband connection I still route my
mail through a local ISP. I've kept the service because its spam and
junk filters are worth the minimum monthly payment. I don't like seeing
spam on this list, but it hasn't freaked me yet. I'm sure you and/or
Joern will put something together to fix it.

Btw, the footage of the Minutemen is great.

Best regards,

== dp