[linux-audio-dev] Re: No spam replies please

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Sep 11 15:31:01 UTC 2003

Hallo,
Ismael Valladolid Torres hat gesagt: // Ismael Valladolid Torres wrote:

> El martes,  9 de septiembre de 2003, a las 19:54, Frank Barknecht escribe:
> > I run spamassiassin and regularily train its Bayes filter.
>
> Even though that would be pure off-topic, I'd love to know about
> training spamassassin, as who trains a hamster. :)

I added this to my mutt config:

  # Add this to your ~/.muttrc to integrate spamassassin and mutt
  # spamassassin report and classify as spam
  macro index S "|/usr/bin/sa-learn --spam  --no-rebuild --single"
  # spamassassin classify as ham
  macro index H "|/usr/bin/sa-learn --ham  --no-rebuild --single"
  # rebuild the spamassassin bayes filter db
  macro index R "!/usr/bin/sa-learn --rebuild"

If a spam mail did get through spamassassin's own rules, I pipe it
through the "sa-learn --spam" command to let spamassassin learn it,
before I delete it. I also route some ham through the --ham line
regularily.

This traines spamassassin's Bayesian filter rules. For details see
"man sa-learn".

ciao