[linux-audio-dev] Lots of stuff...

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Fri Sep 12 13:52:01 UTC 2003

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 05:37:43PM +0100, Rob Taylor wrote:
> > > 	- FAQs that cover a whole host of apps
> >
> > wikis too
> >

> Hmm, runningn with this point, does anyone have a wiki up that could be used
> for a LAD faq/info repoistory?

I already have a host set up and running a framework in which I can create
a new wiki in seconds.  What I need to do is set up a portal in
which LAD people can register and then create new stuff.
That, too, could be done in minutes if I don't care about customizing
the look & feel.

If there's a lot of demand, I could do this sometime next week
(will be away this weekend).

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com