[linux-audio-dev] Re: how hard could this be?

vanDongen/Gilcher gml at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 13 04:47:17 UTC 2003

With pd you can already do this with the joystick external. The only thing
that needs to be added is the ability for multiple joysticks. I should do
that one of these days, but I use only one myself, so it gets postponed all
the time (which is a typical OS/unpaid development problem).
OTOH you can have force feedback control with pd, and serial port objects and
OSC etc etc.
With alsa virmidi you can route the resulting midi to any other app.

Gerard

--
electronic & accoustic musics-- http://www.xs4all.nl/~gml