[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] Gungirl Sequencer 0.1

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Mon Sep 15 10:59:01 UTC 2003

Great!   Another linux audio tool inaccessible
to the blind.  I am feeling very very left out...

Is there any chance that some of you might realize
that providing such functionality in a UI independent
way would be great?  Every new LAD program I see is
basicly GUI dependent, and its functionality can not
be easily used from without command-line or ncurses environments.

I know, I know, we are not important to you, and a too
small group of interest.  But I had to make my
frustration some air.

--
CYa,