[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] Gungirl Sequencer 0.1

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Sep 15 13:20:01 UTC 2003

>Thats true, but GTK 2.x has bindings for a non-GUI interface for GTK apps
>(ATK), I havent tried it but I intend to implement support for JAMin. It
>requires a bit more work when creating the UI, but not a huge ammount,
>especially if you use things like glade.
>
>I've no idea what the result looks like / how usable it is.

as they say .... bwahahahahahaha !!! ardour's mixer might have 80-300
widgets on screen. the idea that you can navigate between these with
anything other than a custom navigation system is laughable. the ATK
stuff is clearly targetted at "regular" apps with on just 10's of
widgets in a window, if that.

--p