[linux-audio-dev] Re: Blocking rima-tde.net, was Re: *****SPAM***** [linux-audio-dev] WINNING NOTIFICATION

Ismael Valladolid Torres ismael at sambara.org
Tue Sep 16 12:57:01 UTC 2003

El martes, 16 de septiembre de 2003, a las 10:02, Joern Nettingsmeier escribe:
> IOW: tell your isp in very clear words what you expect of them and
> how the usability of their product is reduced by their not adhering
> to internet best practices.

I don't know, how about ISPs out there act. I know about spanish
ISPs. Take this as an example, many ISPs in the world reject mail sent
from a terra.es address, as this is listed in many spam blocking
lists, because of mail sent from porn sites using their free
hosting. Their reaction: remove free hosting.

I am afraid, clear words wouldn't be enough. I also would need to take
them some pictures, with squares, circles, and arrows, so to show them
what relaying is about. In Spain, "Internet best practices" are not
included in the price.

Regards, Ismael
--
"Tout fourmille de commentaries; d'auteurs il en est grande cherté"