[linux-audio-dev] LL-patch for SuSE kernel?

Stefan Nitschke stefan_nitschke at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 06:44:00 UTC 2003

>yes, suse kernel (since 8.1) already includes most of the
>necessary changes.  some parts are missing but they are on
>the rare code path, which has been not audited quite well,
>anyway.

Well i do have a LL patch for the original SusE 8.1 kernel that comes
with the distribution, including the capability patch. The original SuSE
8.1 kernel does not work well without that patch on my machines.

I also have a patch that adds cpufreq and a patch for BIOSes with
broken ACPI. That patches are only tested on my Dell i8500, but
for me they work perfect.

I dont have patches for SuSE 8.2 ... i wait for an update until the
first stable 2.6.x kernel based SuSE distro is out.

- Stefan