[linux-audio-dev] Best road to audio programming happiness?

Earle Castledine earle at ezi123.com
Tue Sep 23 08:42:00 UTC 2003

Wow, thanks a lot everyone. I'm certainly going to check out JACK, but
is GTK+ flexible enough (can you make your own buttons and stuff)
Actually, don't answer that, that's just laziness on my part - Its just
that I've noticed that the graphics sometimes take a back seat in the
linux world :)

... Well that uses up my one free "really newbie" question. I promise
the next question I post will be thoroughly researched!

Thanks again,

Earle