[linux-audio-dev] Best road to audio programming happiness?

Frederick Gleason fredg at salemradiolabs.com
Tue Sep 23 09:51:00 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 23 September 2003 09:01, Steve Harris wrote:

> It's a not a google question, as I think you want to know how easy it is.
> Its actually pretty easy (at least in GTK2.2), I made a meter and scale
> widget for GTK very easily and I was a GTK newbie.

If you're a C++ hacker, you might also want to check out Qt.  Very powerful
and well-engineered toolkit, with the added benefit of being cross-platform.
The documentation is first rate as well.  The KDE Project (among other
things) is built upon this toolkit.

	http://www.trolltech.com/

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development  |
|     Salem Radio Labs      |       http://www.salemradiolabs.com/        |
|  War is less costly than servitude, said Vauvenargues ... the choice    |
|  is always between Verdun and Dachau.                                   |
|                                           -- Jean Dutourd               |
|                                           "The Taxis of the Marne"      |