[linux-audio-dev] Job opening

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Thu Sep 25 17:41:00 UTC 2003

Maarten De Boer wrote:
>>PS: I couldn't tell from the list guidelines whether this kind of post
>>is appropriate. If not, sorry! and please ignore it.
>

> I think that the general consensus is that this kind of post are welcome.

definitely :)
which is reflected by the following snippet from the LAD info page:

<quote src="http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/subscribelad.php3">
Topics
Posting job offerings in related lines of work is encouraged.
</quote>

so keep them jobs coming (unless you are a relative of a deceased
african tyrant and are seeking financial assistance).

--
Progress (n.):  The process through which the Internet has evolved from
smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart

Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany
http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server)
http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/ (Linux Audio Developers)