[linux-audio-dev] GMPI?

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Sep 29 04:22:00 UTC 2003

On Sun, Sep 28, 2003 at 10:47:59 +0200, Joern Nettingsmeier wrote:
> i'm going to give a talk at a linux conference in giessen next week. i
> haven't followed gmpi - is there a website or a mission statement
> somewhere on the web ?

Yes,
http://aulos.calarts.edu/pipermail/music-dsp/2003-February/022272.html

> have people agreed on the scope of the project ?

Bascily, but the requirements are still being worked out. But, it's taking
rather a long time. its looks like we started going the wrong way, and a
change of direction has been proposed.

I have my own thery about why it didnt work out, but I'm keeping my mouth
shut for once :)

- Steve